ERSA'07- The 2007 International Conference on Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms
Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (June 25-28, 2007)
ERSA'07 is an international conference held simultaneously
(ie, same location and dates) with a number of other
joint conferences as part of WORLDCOMP'07 (The 2007 World
Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and
Applied Computing). WORLDCOMP'07 is the largest annual
gathering of researchers in computer science, computer
engineering and applied computing. Many of the joint conferences in WORLDCOMP are the premier
conferences for presentation of advances in their respective
fields (for the complete list of joint conferences Click Here).
- Theory, Mapping and Parallelization.
- Theoretical models of computing in space-time and adaptive
- Mapping algorithms into hardware and synthesis of regular arrays.
- Parallelization and (space-time) partitioning of algorithms.
- System architectures using configurable computing platform.
- Newly developed algorithms for efficient implementation on reconfigurable systems.
- Software, CAD and Operating Systems.
- CAD, specification, partitioning and verification.
- High-level synthesis, hardware compilation, hardware/software codesign, developing correct circuits.
- High and low-level languages and compilers, design environments, Java-based environments.
- Operating systems and run-time reconfiguring, intelligent libraries.
- IP-based and object oriented models and mapping methods.
- Adaptive Hardware Architectures.
- Adaptive and dynamically reconfigurable systems.
- Reconfigurable processor architectures, fine and coarse-grained processor arrays.
- Complex systems using reconfigurable processors.
- Application-tailored reconfigurable Systems-on-Chip.
- Low power systems on reconfigurable platform.
- Wireless communication systems
- Multimedia and virtual reality
- Space-based applications
- Numeric processing
- Automotive industry
The motivation is to assemble a spectrum of affiliated research conferences into a coordinated research meeting held in a common place at a common time. The main goal is to provide a forum for exchange of ideas in a number of research areas that interact. The model used to form these annual conferences facilitates communication among researchers in different fields of computer science, computer engineering and applied computing. Both inward research (core areas of computer science and engineering) and outward research (multi-disciplinary, Inter-disciplinary, and applications) will be covered during the conferences.
The last set of conferences (research tracks in Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms together with affiliated events) had research contributions from 76 countries and had attracted over 1,500 participants. It is anticipated to have over 2,000 participants for the 2007 event.
You are invited to submit a draft paper of about 5-8 pages (see details about Submission of Papers) and/or a proposal to organize a Technical Session / workshop. All accepted papers will be published in the respective conference proceedings. The names of technical session/workshop organizers/chairs will appear on the cover of the proceedings/books as Associate Editors.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to,