Last modified 2006-11-12 18:40
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to,
- Theory, Mapping and Parallelization.
- Theoretical models of computing in space-time and adaptive
- Mapping algorithms into hardware and synthesis of regular arrays.
- Parallelization and (space-time) partitioning of algorithms.
- System architectures using configurable computing platform.
- Newly developed algorithms for efficient implementation on reconfigurable systems.
- Software, CAD and Operating Systems.
- CAD, specification, partitioning and verification.
- High-level synthesis, hardware compilation, hardware/software codesign, developing correct circuits.
- High and low-level languages and compilers, design environments, Java-based environments.
- Operating systems and run-time reconfiguring, intelligent libraries.
- IP-based and object oriented models and mapping methods.
- Adaptive Hardware Architectures.
- Adaptive and dynamically reconfigurable systems.
- Reconfigurable processor architectures, fine and coarse-grained processor arrays.
- Complex systems using reconfigurable processors.
- Application-tailored reconfigurable Systems-on-Chip.
- Low power systems on reconfigurable platform.
- Wireless communication systems
- Multimedia and virtual reality
- Space-based applications
- Numeric processing
- Automotive industry