July 17, 2013
July 22-25, 2013
The 2013 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing
PDPTA'13 - The 2013 International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications
PDPTA'13 is the 19th annual conference
You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted
papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (ISBN)
and will also be made available online. The proceedings will be indexed
in science citation databases that track citation frequency/data for
each paper. In addition, like prior years, extended versions of selected
papers (about 35%) will appear in journals and edited research books
(publishers include: Springer, Elsevier, BMC, and others). PDPTA'13
is composed of a number of tracks, including: tutorials, sessions,
workshops, posters, and panel discussions. The conference will be held
July 22-25, 2013, Las Vegas, USA.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to,
- Parallel/Distributed applications:
Numerical computations/methods, neural networks and fuzzy logic,
medicine, remote sensing, computer vision, computer graphics and
virtual reality, parallel/distributed databases, banking,
financial markets, high-performance computational biology, ...
- Parallel/Distributed architectures:
Clusters and parallel systems of various topologies, supercomputers,
shared memory, distributed memory, general- and special-purpose
architectures, instructional level and thread level parallelism,
petascale and exascale systems design.
- Networks and interconnection networks:
Scalable networks, reconfigurable networks, routing issues,
general-purpose network performance for distributed applications,
network protocols, internet technology, optical interconnections and
computing, novel network topologies, ...
- Reliability and fault-tolerance:
Software and hardware fault-tolerance (system- and application-level),
fault diagnosis, fault-tolerance measurement.
- Building block processors:
Applications of processors that can be used as basic building blocks
for multicomputer systems.
- Real-time and embedded systems:
Small-scale parallel systems for high-performance control,
data acquisition, and analysis; configuration, routing, scheduling,
performance guarantees, ...
- Parallel and Distributed algorithms:
Stability, scalability, and fault-tolerance of algorithms and data
structures, scheduling, and load balancing. Algorithms exploiting
clusters and general-purpose distributed and parallel systems, new
vector/pipeline issues, shared memory, distributed memory,
virtual memory, ...
- Multimedia communications, systems, and applications:
High-speed networking, multimedia architectures and protocols,
multimedia applications, quality of service support, operating system
and networking support, internet tools and applications, audio/video
delivery over the internet, ...
- Software tools and environments for parallel and distributed platforms:
operating systems, compilers, languages, debuggers, monitoring tools,
software engineering on parallel/distributed systems, ...
- High-performance computing in computational science:
intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary research applications.
- Big Data and Applications:
Massively parallel-processing (MPP) databases, Data-mining grids,
distributed file systems, distributed databases, Cloud based
infrastructure, Big Data cluster analysis, Crowdsourcing, data fusion
and integration, machine learning, neural networks, pattern recognition,
anomaly detection, predictive modeling, simulation, time series
analysis and visualisation, Search-based applications.
- Performance evaluation and management of wireless networks and
- FPGA, multicore, GPU, SOC and applications.
- Ultra low power data-driven systems.
- Performance analysis, evaluation, prediction, ...
- Nanotechnology in HPC.
- RAID systems.
- Petri Nets: theory, analysis, tools and applications.
- Web-based simulation and computing (planetlab, ...)
- Grid and Cloud computing.
- Other aspects and applications relating to HPC
- Emerging technologies
Click Here for more details
List of The 2013 Co-sponsors will soon be compiled here.